The Green Party of New York is holding their presidential preference vote via snail mail this year. The ballots must be postmarked by May 9, 2020. Here’s how to go about getting your ballot:
- Make sure you’re registered Green in New York. Click here to check your status. Save a screen shot of your record.
- If you’re not registered Green, click here to change your party affiliation online. Save a screen shot of your record.
- Download, print and fill out and sign the ballot. Click on the image to the left to download.
- Print out your voter record screen shot.
- Put both pieces in an envelope and send to the address at the bottom of the form.
If for some reason you don’t have access to a printer, email Sandy Przybylak: [email protected].
YOUR BALLOT MUST BE POSTMARKED BY MAY 9, 2020.