The Green Party of New Jersey is starting its preparations for their state meeting on May 2, and that will be the event at which votes will be cast on GPNJ’s nomination for president. We need your help to ENSURE not just a win, but a sweep of all the delegates for Howie Hawkins. Here’s what we need you to do:
- Check to ensure you’re registered to vote and whether you’re registered Green in NJ. You an also leave a comment on the Contact page to inquire with us.
- Change your party affiliation to Green in NJ (if you’re not already registered Green in NJ). You can download the form here: state.nj.us/state/elections/voter-party-affiliation-declaration.shtml
- TAKE A PHOTO of the filled-in form, then drop the form in the mail.
- Register for the May 2 GPNJ state meeting at this link: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/uZwpde6prTMuqMrDg6m1qxAcmYCyY9NrdQ
- If you cannot attend the state meeting, click here to request your ballot. It will be emailed, and you MUST RETURN IT BY MAY 5 AT 11:50 PM. Be sure to check your spam/junk/trash email folders!
- Attend the meeting and/or cast your vote. Have the photo of your changed voter registration ready in case you are asked to verify your change.