The Maryland Green Party presidential primary is underway now until May 30, 2020.
- You must be registered as Other – Green”, “Other Parties”, or “Unaffiliated” before May 27, 2020 in order to participate.
- If you voted in the Democratic or Republican primaries, you cannot vote in the Maryland Green Party primary.
Here are the steps to request a ballot and cast your vote:
- Check your voter registration status. Click here to check your record, then take a screen shot of the result.
- Email your request for an electronic ballot NO LATER THAN May 30, 2020 at 10 a.m. Include the screen shot from your voter record. Send the request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must return your completed ballot NO LATER THAN May 30, 2020 at noon.
For more information about the Maryland Green Party’s nomination process, please visit this page.